Community Education & Outreach
Parenting classes are now being offered virtually
Parent education classes at Casa de los Niños are free and available to anyone looking for support and resources to be a great parent.
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we are excited to continue to offer our parenting classes virtually through Zoom. These classes are still free! Please register yourself as you normally would, and we will send you a link to the virtual class with further instructions.
Register for A Free Parenting Class Now
January 2021 Classes
1/20/2021 – 3:00 PM – 4:30 PM – Nurturing Ourselves (NEW!)
February 2021 Classes coming soon!
For any questions you may have regarding classes, please contact Carol Orr-Bolger at (520) 624-5600 ext. 11884 or via email at email@example.com.
Learn More About Our Classes
Click on the following to get a more in-depth description of our classes
How Can Parent Education classes help my family?
Parent Education Classes will help you…
- Learn about child development for all ages and stages, babies to teenagers.
- Discover and practice strategies to improve communication with your children.
- Identify new, positive discipline techniques.
- Acquire new strategies to help you deal with the stress and challenges of parenting.
- Interact and engage with other parents.
- Increase the quality of your interactions with your children.