Supervised Visitation Services
The Supervised Visitation Services program provides supervised visitation and transportation as requested by the Department of Child Safety for families working towards the ultimate goal of reunification.
The Supervised Visitation Services Program provides a range of support services, instruction, and assistance to parents or caregivers to improve their skills and ability to fulfill parenting roles and responsibilities.
Client families can expect:
- An opportunity to visit with family in a safe and secure, home-like setting.
- Flexibility in scheduling visits as the program is open seven days a week.
- Consideration of ADA needs, and sensitivity to the ethnic, cultural, and linguistic needs of the family.
- An opportunity to provide feedback to improve the visitation sites as well as services as a whole.
- To gain a wealth of new information from educated and experienced staff.
Eligibility is determined by The Department of Child Safety and services are referral driven.
Casa de los Niños now offers private supervised visitation services.
The Supervised Visitation Services program now offers private supervised visitation and exchange services for families in need of services with family law. You do not need a referral to enroll in these services.
For more information please call 520-882-7977 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
“Family reunification in child welfare refers to the process of returning children in temporary out-of-home care to their families of origin. Reunification is both the most common goal for children in out-of-home care as well as the most common outcome.”
Child Welfare Information Gateway