Behavioral Health Services
Casa de los Niños provides behavioral and mental health services in a safe, supportive,
and non-judgmental environment for children, teens, and adults.
Our holistic approach considers the medical, physical, psychological and interpersonal backgrounds of each client. Areas of psychiatric service and expertise include:
- Child psychiatry expertise for children and youth
- Expertise in a broad range of adult mental health concerns
- Psychiatric medication management for children and adults
- Expertise in complex mental health concerns, including autism spectrum disorder, stress disorders, and trauma-related concerns
- Expertise in specialty areas, including integrative and forensic psychiatry
Medical Team Members
Our dedicated and experienced therapists have expertise in a variety of areas and approaches to help children (of all ages), and families address and heal from behavioral and mental health challenges. These include:
Specialty in providing therapy for children birth to five years old
Individual and group therapy for victims of domestic and/or family violence
Therapists who work with youth who engage in sexually maladaptive behaviors
Therapists who specialize in specific therapies, including:
EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (for those who have experienced trauma)
Group classes and therapy can benefit children and adults who are addressing a variety of behavioral and mental health issues and trauma. Casa de los Niños currently offer these groups:
- Dinosaur School: Evidence-based social skills curriculum for children age 4-8
- Incredible Years Parenting: evidence-based, age specific parenting groups to promote children’s social/emotional competence
- Teen Anxiety Group: to reduce anxious symptoms and improve coping skills for teens
- Triple P Parenting Classes: evidence-based parenting groups to reduce parent stress and increase cooperative child behavior
- Trauma-Informed Care Group: to increase understanding of the impact of trauma and how to buffer adverse experiences
- Strong Kids Programs: offer social-emotional learning opportunities for children in grades K-12 with emphasis on skill building, promoting resilience and increasing ability to utilize adaptive coping skills
Visit our Group page to learn more and register for these group sessions
How Do I Receive Services?
Services are provided to clients as well as their families. Families may have AHCCCS, KidsCare, or CMDP coverage.
All clients are offered services without discrimination by reason of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability or because of an individual’s inability to pay for the services.
Hours & Contact
Behavioral Health Services
Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
To schedule an appointment or receive more information call (520) 624-5600 or Contact Us.
Our office is located at
1120 N. 5th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85705
Did you know that Casa de los Niños has a clinical internship program?
Casa de los Niños Therapy Department provides clinical internship opportunities for graduate level students who are interested in becoming therapists. CDLN Interns gain direct, hands-on experience with our members, applying therapeutic skills and practice, with oversight from Independently Licensed Practitioners.
Who is Eligible?
- Master level graduate students completing their practicum/final year in Counseling or second year Master of Social Work
- Can commit at least 16 hours per week and a full academic year (9-12 months)
- Can commit to CDLN being their sole internship site
- Is interested in providing direct therapy services to children, adults, and families
How to Apply
Interested students should contact Intern Program Supervisor Cassie Loller at email@example.com or by calling (520) 471-5607.