Behavioral Health Services
Casa de los Niños provides behavioral and mental health services in a safe, supportive,
and non-judgmental environment for children, teens, and adults.
Our holistic approach considers the medical, physical, psychological and interpersonal backgrounds of each client. Areas of psychiatric service and expertise include:
- Child psychiatry expertise for children and youth
- Expertise in a broad range of adult mental health concerns
- Psychiatric medication management for children and adults
- Expertise in complex mental health concerns, including autism spectrum disorder, stress disorders, and trauma-related concerns
- Expertise in specialty areas, including integrative and forensic psychiatry
Medical Team Members
Therapy Team Members
Our dedicated and experienced therapists have expertise in a variety of areas and approaches to help children (of all ages), and families address and heal from behavioral and mental health challenges. These include:
- Specialty in providing therapy for children birth to five years old
- Individual and group therapy for victims of domestic and/or family violence
- Therapists who work with youth who engage in sexually maladaptive behaviors
- Therapists who specialize in specific therapies, including:
- Play therapy
- Cognitive-behavioral therapy
- EMDR – Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (for those who have experienced trauma)
Click on each therapist’s photo or name to view their bio and areas of focus.
Group classes and therapy can benefit children and adults who are addressing a variety of behavioral and mental health issues and trauma. Casa de los Niños currently offer these groups:
- Dinosaur School: Evidence-based social skills curriculum for children age 4-8
- Incredible Years Parenting: evidence-based, age specific parenting groups to promote children’s social/emotional competence
- Domestic Violence Groups: to help process experiences of domestic or family violence for adult survivors
- Coping Skills Groups: to reduce anxious symptoms and improve coping skills for teens
- Triple P Parenting Classes: evidence-based parenting groups to reduce parent stress and increase cooperative child behavior
- Trauma Informed Care Parenting: to increase understanding of the impact of trauma and how to buffer adverse experiences
- Cognitive Processing Therapy Group: to process experiences of trauma and manage symptoms for adult women who have experienced trauma
- Self Leadership Group: ongoing processing group to improve self awareness, self acceptance and self regulation for adults
Visit our Group page to learn more and register for these group sessions
How Do I Receive Services?
Services are provided to clients as well as their families. Families may have AHCCCS, KidsCare, or CMDP coverage.
All clients are offered services without discrimination by reason of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability or because of an individual’s inability to pay for the services.
Hours & Contact
Behavioral Health Services
Monday – Friday from 8:00 am to 7:00 pm
To schedule an appointment or receive more information call (520) 624-5600 or Contact Us.
Contact our 24 Crisis Line at (520) 326-1365