You are changing lives for generations
Can you help?
Donations can be made online or mailed to: 1120 N. 5th Ave, Tucson, AZ 85705. All checks should be made out to Casa de los Niños. All financial gifts to Casa de los Niños are tax deductible.
Casa de los Niños is a Qualifying Foster Care Organization for the
Arizona State Tax Credit.
The Arizona Department of Revenue has assigned a code to all Qualifying Foster Care Charitable Organizations. Donors will be required to use this code when taking the tax credit on their income tax return. Casa de los Niños’ QFCO code is: 10005.
Casa de los Niños does not sell, trade, or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes ONLY:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy