How You Can Help
Make a gift and change a life!
Whether you lend your voice as an advocate for the prevention and treatment of child abuse, make a financial gift, start a volunteer drive, offer your time at our Thrift Store, your support of Casa de los Niños is critical to the health and welfare of children and families in our community. With your support, Casa de los Niños will continue to be a voice for children, advocacy and change.
Together we will work to change lives…for generations.
Make a gift in-person or via mail
Please mail your check to or visit the Cole and Jeannie Davis Family Center at
1120 N. 5th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85705
Monday – Friday
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Make a gift by phone
Contact our Donor Records Specialist, Lizbeth Canez-Pompa at 520-624-5600 ext. 10400
Hope for the Holidays is here!
Casa de los Niños has begun collecting donations for the holidays! These donations are vital to our families and are used throughout the year.
For questions regarding in-kind donations please contact Mikaela Ross.
If you are not comfortable donating items in-person, we have created an Amazon Wishlist so that donated items can be delivered directly to us!
Casa de los Niños is a part of Amazon Smile! When you shop at Amazon, the AmazonSmile Foundation will donate .5% of your eligible purchases to our organization!
To sign up for AmazonSmiles:
- Go to smile.amazon.com
- Log into your account, and you’ll be prompted to select your charity. Type “Casa de los Ninos Tucson” into the search box, and click the “Select” button.
- After that, simply shop at smile.amazon.com or set the Amazon app to activate AmazonSmile to have them donate your purchase to Casa de los Niños! It’s the same Amazon – once you sign up for AmazonSmiles, the foundation does the rest.
Please Note: We are unable to accept any USED items at The Cole & Jeannie Davis Family Center.
All used items can be dropped off at the Casa de los Niños Thrift Store located at 1302 E Prince Rd.
Casa de los Niños is excited to partner with Green Things Nursey – a local plant nursery in town! This holiday season you can purchase poinsettas a portion of your purchase will be donated to us – as much as 35%!
Thank you so much Green Things Nursey for your partnership this holiday season!
Volunteer & Internships
Due to social distancing, we do not have any volunteer opportunities working directly with children available at this time.
Administrative volunteer opportunities available.
Internships – We are currently accepting Undergraduate and Master’s level candidates for Behavioral and Mental Health Services. Undergraduate opportunities are limited. Please contact Mikaela Ross for more information.
Casa de los Niños collects and uses personal information such as: name, address, telephone number, and email address when a donor or supporter voluntarily provides it to us. This information is securely kept on file for IRS purposes and is also used in our development and communication activities.
Casa de los Niños does not sell, trade, or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes ONLY:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy