You Are Changing Lives For Generations!
Can you help?
Thank you so much for considering making a gift to Casa de los Niños!
Gifts can be made online or mailed to:
1120 N. 5th Avenue
Tucson, AZ 85705
All checks should be made out to Casa de los Niños
All financial gifts to Casa de los Niños are tax deductible
The new COVID-19 relief bill provides a $300 tax break for charitable donations made in 2020.
This incentive will allow you to reduce your adjusted gross income up to $300.
This deduction will ultimately reduce the amount of your income that’s taxable and you can still claim the standard deduction.
Arizona Tax Credit Information
Casa de los Niños is a Qualified Charitable Organization (QCO). Your gift may entitle you to a credit of up to $400 as an individual or $800 as a couple on your Arizona State tax return (QCO Code: 22048)
*Casa de los Niños is not a Qualifying Foster Care Organization
Feel free to contact Lizbeth Canez-Pompa with any questions regarding gifts through email or by calling 520-624-5600 ext. 10400
For questions regarding Thrift Store donations click here.
Casa de los Niños does not sell, trade, or share its donor list with any other organization or company. We will use contact information of donors for these purposes ONLY:
- Distribute receipts for donations
- Thank donors for their donations
- Inform donors about news, upcoming fundraising events and other activities
- Internal analysis and record keeping
- Reporting to relevant U.S. and State agencies (these reports are not for public inspection)
- Contact donors about changes to this policy