Date(s) - 10/12/2019
9:00 am - 1:00 pm
Cole and Jeannie Davis Family Center
Parent U! is the Pima County Child Abuse Prevention Council’s annual parent conference. Join us for engaging workshops where you can learn about child development, build social connections and more.
SOCK Drive for GOSPEL RESCUE MISSION – bring a pair or a pack to donate
- Parenting Topics
- Nurturing Parenting Information
- Everything Child Care 101
- Choosing the Best Child Care Tips
- and much more!
Parent U is a FREE event for parents/caregivers of children of ALL ages
- Keynote speakers;
- Lunch and snacks will be provided
- Workshops will be available in English
- Community Resources Tables from agencies all over Pima County
Registrations are closed for this class.