Your NFP nurse will help you:
- Have a healthy pregnancy and a healthy baby.
- Be the best parent you can be.
- Get referrals for support services available in your community.
- Find ways to continue your education and develop job skills.
- Set goals for your family’s future and find ways to help you reach them.
NOTE: Approved by Arizona voters, First Things First works to ensure that our youngest children have access to quality early childhood experiences. The goal is to help kids start school healthy and ready to learn. Local partnership councils throughout the state work with community leaders to identify the health and educational needs of children under 5.
Click here for a printable referral form.
You may also choose to fill out the referral form below: