Behavioral Health Services at Casa de los Niños provides children and families with support, hope, and relief from mental health issues.
Mental health issues in children are not uncommon, and can show up in many ways. Are you noticing a change in your child’s behavior? Does your child have difficulty sleeping, socializing with others, focusing in school, or managing changes in their life? These are all common symptoms and we are ready to help.
We work with all children and families to promote healing from mental health symptoms in a safe and supportive environment. We provide a full range of services that help the child and family understand and support the child with their behavioral health symptoms, support during crisis and psychiatric services. Every child and family is different, but regardless of your situation or specific need, we have the expertise and services to help.
- Individual, family, and group therapy for children and their families
- Parenting & life skills
- Support for families through crisis situations
- Advocacy for children and families to have their needs met
- Working with families to create individualized service plan goals for what they would like to see improve
- Psychiatric services
- Specialized assessment and therapy for very young children (birth-5) and their families
- Specialized assessment and therapy for older children and adolescents, and their families
- Services are provided in a location that is convenient for the family
Casa de los Niños Behavioral Health Services helps children, adolescents and young adults through the age of 22 years. Services are provided to clients as well as their families. Families may have AHCCCS, KidsCare, CMDP, Private insurance, a combination of, or no insurance coverage. If the family does not qualify for AHCCCS or either does not have insurance or their insurance does not cover our services, we offer a sliding fee scale for services. All clients are offered services without discrimination by reason of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability or because of an individual’s inability to pay for the services. A listing of these services and costs can be provided upon request. For more information, please call (520) 881-1292 or stop by our office at 140 N. Tucson Blvd., Tucson, AZ 85716
Casa de los Niños Behavioral Health Services is also an Intake Coordination Care Agency in Pima County, funded through Cenpatico Integrated Care. Cenpatico manages the system of publicly-funded behavioral health services for children, adults and families in Pima County.