Casa de los Niños accepts donations at our Administrative Offices located at 1101 N 4th Ave. (northwest corner of Speedway and 4th Avenue) during our normal business hours, Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Donations for our Thrift Store may be brought to the Thrift Store (located at the southeast corner of Prince Rd and Ft. Lowell Rd) during their normal business hours of 10am to 6pm Monday to Saturday, and 10am to 5pm on Sundays. For larger items such as furniture or appliances please call the Thrift Store at 325-2573 to ask about pick-up. For more information about the Thrift Store click here
Casa de los Niños will accept new or gently used children’s clothing, new toys, new books, diapers, formula and hand-made items (i.e. hats, gloves or blankets, etc).
Items that we are not able to use in our crisis shelter will be sent to our Thrift Store.
We rely on community groups to collect items on our Wish List, or by organizing and hosting a drive or collection.
- Infant/children’s medication: Tylenol, Motrin, Pedialyte and chewable multivitamins
- Digital camera/photo paper
- Summer clothes, sizes 0-18
- Gift cards, movie passes, museum passes
- Helmets and knee/elbow pads
- Shoes, sizes 0-8 (children’s)
- Play pools/water toys/bathing suits
- Sun screen
- Washcloths and towels – white
- Twin sheets and toddler sheets — white
- Diapers, size 4
- Pull-Ups, sizes 5-6
- Diaper wipes
- Shampoo and conditioner
- Latex or vinyl gloves
- A+D ointment
- Baby wash
- Combs and brushes
- African American hair products
- Eucerin cream
- Arts and crafts supplies
- CD players