Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer at Casa de los Niños! Since Day No. 1, community volunteers have been critical to the health and well-being of our children. In fact, most of our caregivers were volunteers when the agency began.
We have volunteer opportunities available seven days a week. Volunteers are needed for shifts in the morning, afternoon and evening. We need volunteers for a wide range of activities, from working in the crisis shelter to taking shifts at the the Casa de los Niños Thrift Store. Click here to see a list of ways you can help our children.
- Volunteers must be at least 16 years of age
- We ask volunteers to make a six-month commitment, working at least three hours a week
- Frequently asked questions
- Steps to Becoming a Volunteer
For more information about volunteering, complete this form.
If you belong to a group that would like to do a community service project at Casa de los Niños, you will not need to go through the usual volunteer process. Just call us at (520) 624-5600, Ext. 501.
Are your children too young to be regular volunteers? Here are some ways they might help:
- Create “Birthday in a Box” boxes for our children
- Hold a drive or collection of items from our Wish List
These items, along with all donations items, can be dropped off at our Administrative offices located at 1101 N. 4th Ave (northwest corner of Speedway and 4th Ave.) during normal business hours, Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.